- Penn-co is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator who can join our team and assist in managing Penn-co’s projects.
- Track and log shop drawings
- Process change orders and RFI’s
- Communicate and provide information to subtrades
- Material takeoffs and pricing
- Site visits and meeting minutes
- Report to the Project Manager
- Communication is critical with Project Manager
- Qualified applicants will have a CET or similar designation and experience in construction
- Have experience with Microsoft programs (Word and Excel are very important)
- Very detail-oriented and meticulous
- Be able to be assertive and resolve issues on site and with subtrades
- Will have to be able to work flexible hours periodically as required for site visits
- Will be able to work independently and as a team player
- Will be able to manage priorities
As a leader in the construction industry, Penn-co offers a competitive salary, bonus plan, excellent benefits, and a place to grow.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.