Hiring Superintendents to join our team!
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career path? Are you passionate about construction and building on your future? At Penn-co, we care about our employees and are committed to providing opportunities for development and to provide a supportive work environment. We value our employees and foster a sense of community among our team aligned with our mission and values. In addition, we offer our Superintendents an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, annual bonus, company truck and a generous weekly premium for working out-of-town.
Penn-co Construction is currently hiring Superintendents to join our growing team locally and out-of-town. If you are looking to join a leader in the construction industry and bring projects to life and deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a construction project, planning, and organizing schedules, including but not limited to.
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, and other project stakeholders to ensure that the project meets all design and code requirements.
- Collaborates with the project manager and project team to plan and schedule daily site activities.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and adjusting as necessary to ensure that it is completed on time.
- Foster a positive work culture that promotes teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Managing project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and other project-related paperwork.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders on site to ensure the construction plan and schedule is followed.
- Attending owner and subcontractor meetings with the project team.
- Coordinating with the safety coordinator to ensure safety training is done with employees.
- Communicating with the LEED Project Coordinator regularly to ensure construction meets LEED requirements.
- Communicating with the Human Resources team on workforce requirements and employee performance.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of construction practices and procedures, as well as relevant building codes and regulations.
- Great leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage a team and communicate with clients, architects, engineers, and other project stakeholders.
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting software.
- Excellent ability to prioritize work and maintain schedules.
Building Confidence Through Performance – Penn-co has been in business for over 60 years! Check out the rest of our website to see a list of multiple projects that we have completed and are currently working on!