Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career path? Are you passionate about construction and building on your future? We are committed to providing opportunities for development for our employees in our growing organization!
Penn-co Construction is currently hiring a Proposal Writer to join our team in Blumenort, MB. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking for a place to grow and excel in the construction industry. Penn-co offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. If you are looking to join a leader in the construction industry and bring projects to life, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Proposal Writer to join our dynamic construction team. As a Proposal Writer, you will play a crucial role in the development and preparation of persuasive, high-quality proposals that showcase our company’s capabilities and offerings to potential clients and partners.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to understand client requirements, industry trends, and competitor offerings. Use this information to tailor proposals that address client needs effectively.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company procedures.
- Review assigned proposal requests, assess proposal requirements and identify appropriate team leaders that will provide input on proposal scope and fees.
- Develop technical proposals based on existing proposal templates, and corresponding estimates for level of effort and fees.
- Conduct research, gather information, and attend meetings that may be needed for proposals.
- Review proposals and estimates with team and update according to their input.
- Contact clients/prospects to obtain any additional information needed to develop the proposal and confirm proposal receipt.
- Review and edit proposal content to ensure accuracy, coherence, and compliance with requested specifications and requirements.
- Exceptional analytical, creative problem solving and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines while juggling multiple proposals at a time.
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required: business, marketing, communications, or related field is desirable.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in proposal writing and estimating, with experience working at an architecture, engineering, construction company is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe and Bluebeam.
Building Confidence Through Performance – Penn-co has been in business for over 60 years! Check out website www.penn-co.com to see a list of multiple projects that we have completed and are currently working on!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.