Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career path? Are you passionate about construction and building on your future? We are committed to providing opportunities for development for our employees in our growing organization!
Penn-co Construction is a leading construction company currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our team working in Steinbach. Penn-co offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. If you are looking to join a leader in the construction industry and bring projects to life, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
- Print and distribute drawing packages.
- Create meeting packages for teams.
- Track and log shop drawings.
- Assist in creating and submitting project documents such as change orders and RFI’s.
- Send and record letters of intent and contracts.
- Coordinate meetings with specific parties and managing schedules.
- Provide information to sub-trades as requested.
- Track project information such as flights, camp days, shipping manifests.
- Completing administrative duties for the project team.
- Together with coordinator request and create O & M manuals from subtrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the construction industry is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral.
- Experience with Microsoft office, Word, ad Excel.
- Able to be assertive and decisive with problem resolution.
- Able to work flexible hours periodically as required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize well.
Building Confidence Through Performance – Penn-co has been in business for over 60 years! Check out website www.penn-co.com to see a list of multiple projects that we have completed and are currently working on!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.